viernes, 31 de julio de 2015

My blogging experience

Hi classmates, today I'm going to write my last blog (at list!!! jeje) 
At first my experience in this class was a somehow boring but little by little it became funny. It wasn’t too much difficult because I really like English and I always watch series, movies in this language and I listen this kind of music too.  

I think that the dynamic was low because (maybe) it was too many blogs L But, finally the blogs was really important above all the feedback between classmates. This is concretized by the comments made by us, that was very very very useful and sometimes funny! To improve this activity, I would suggest that they would not be so many blogs to make this exercise not monotonous… But in general it’s really good and useful! In relation with topics to write, I just have one advice: the topics should be most interesting jujuju J

To conclude I want to tell you that I learnt a lot about English writing, I improved enough in what it costs me more: grammar. I really hate the it!
Well dear friends, I want to thank you for read every week my interesting blog jijiji, see you soon!


1 comentario: