viernes, 24 de julio de 2015

My biggest dream

Hi classmates, today I’m going to talk about future dreams…
My biggest  dream in this life is be a dancer because It is the activity that I most love to do. Dancing is quite entertaining and very nice activity that serves to express your emotions to the fullest! When I dance I feel free and i feel that  I can express and show my differents emotions in respectives moments. I hope that one day  I will can fulfill this dream!

Other dream that I have is can travell arround the wolrd…  First I want to end of meet Chile and then visit an other continent  like Europe and visit places like, London, Bristol, Paris, etc. I want to travell because I think that is really important  to purchase  experience and learn about differents cultures. Also you can learn many languages allowing you to be able to interact with other people.

I consider that is very important come true all your dreams, because life is too short and what is the point  for living if you not do the things and activities that you always wanted…
That is my advice for you, I really hope that you follow it… Bye bye!

8 comentarios:

  1. Go and get your dreams.

    http://25.media.tumblr.com/8fde35ba3e2ea1a846ee5b98ac80e8fb/tumblr_mt9e21BPIX1sfwumuo1_500.gif

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really like your first dream and the second one it is also my dream !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I did not mention it in my post, but one of my dreams would be to be a singer in a band at some time. We all have an artist inside!

    ResponderEliminar