sábado, 18 de julio de 2015

Meeting with my firends

Hi everyone today I'm going to talk about things that I did  during the strike. 
At first I wanted to combine the time between study and the strike activities, in order to not delay me with texts and follow a day in the subjects.But clearly it was impossible. So, I used the time to meet more  my friends and spend a lot of time with them.

Our Friendship
We started to share and tell us different experiences about our life, and found ponits in common. Slowly we became in very good friends and now our confidence is amazing! 
 
Aside from meet us and talk many things about life, we enjoyed a lot! We had a really funny days. We started to go out to have a party since “Apradrinamiento”. Then every weekend we went out. It was a perfect time, we danced, took photos, etc.

By the way, I never thought that I would find people like them, I’m really greatful and they are the best that happened to me this year and I hope that we will partners in life forever.

1 comentario: