viernes, 16 de octubre de 2015

Pets

Hello everyone today I’m going to write about pets but especially, my pet (a nice doggy).
My pet is a dog an her (I considered a human jeje) name is Orejas.  She is five years old and is very beautiful. I love her too much!!!!!! <3
Orejas is a stray dog, her mother was a basset hound and her dad was a cocker, so she is a kind of beagle jajaj. I received her when I was in 8th grade, a classmate gave it to me… I remember when I went to my classmate house to pic my new pet. She said me “ok, now choose”. I should to be honest so I’m going to tell you the truth. At first I wanted her brother but my mom said that females dogs are better because are more loyal so I saw Orejas and I fell in love! When we were going back to our house, my pet cried all the way until we arrived. Just arrived I made a bed to her with old clothes that I had and put her in there and later I caressed her. When she slept I put her bed (with her) in my bed and I slept too. The morning after when I woke up Orejas wasn’t in her bed, she was in my arms under the bed clothes, since that moment she sleeps with me….
She loves me and I love her… jeje


 

8 comentarios: