viernes, 23 de octubre de 2015

My future job


Hello everyone today I’m going to write about my future job.
I’m not really sure what I want to do after finishing the university, I hope that through the years in the career I can find the area that I want to dedicate.  But I have always wanted to work outdoors because I don’t like offices and being all day locked in a build. In fact, sometimes being at the university in a classroom all day it’s terrible for me jajaja…. I can imagine that I’m going to work in things relationed with culture, economy and education mainly but another social stuff too.  Regarding to culture I want to study a lot about arts (in fact I want to take an elective about sociology of art) and make an educational project with those areas. In relation to economy I want to learn a lot of that to can resolve and create (if possible) public policies to make or change ( I have hope on it yet) the system and then could support the country as is worthy. Dream is free so I’m still dreaming that those things are possible!

Another thing that I want to do is travel around the world because I want to know new places and cultures… I think that is too important to study the societies and it behavior. Of course all the ideas that I just commented could change in the future but at the moment I hope to reach all of those. 

6 comentarios: