martes, 28 de abril de 2015

Music player

Hi everyone!
My favorite piece of technology is the music player. A music player is a device that will be upgraded with the passage of time. It is very useful when you want to listen to music and watch videos.
I got it at Christmas when I was 12 years old, it is my favorite technological object because it allows me to listen to my favorite songs anytime, anywhere.The striking of this device is that it is very easy to use, you just press a button to turn it on and turn it off, everyone can use it without much problem.
If there was no player musical life of many people would be very boring and limited. Many are already used with this appliance. I hope you like it too! 

1 comentario:

  1. dear Fabiana, it was for SATURDAY 25 not for Tuesday 28, sorry you didn't get the point..

    ResponderEliminar